Friday, July 31, 2015

Study Abroad Day 29: Study Study Study!!!

I'm going to start this post with another apology! We spent pretty much the whole day studying for finals! I didn't really get many photos but I'll post what I have. Callie woke up with a migraine so she stayed in bed until around 1 pm. Sam and I went to classes then headed out to the pool that has good wifi and studied for finals. We were by the pool for about 5-6 hours (under umbrellas) with our laptops and notes. I ended up eating some lunch and getting a strawberry pina colada:



I guess nows a good of time as any to show you what our hotel looks like. Here are some shots of what the outside it like, there are 3 pools, 5 restaurants, tennis court, basketball court, spa and of course the beach:




We went up to check on Cal periodically and continued to study until around 7pm. Sam and I went upstairs to shower and thankfully Cal was starting to feel better. We headed to dinner at the Greek restaurant and our hotel, The sunset was beautiful! Of course I forgot my camera so heres the only photo from the night, I took it on our cell phone:


After dinner we went back to the room to fit in some last minute studying (or face timing of parents) and went to sleep.

Sorry for the boring blog but we didn't have much free time to do fun stuff today (:

<3 Morg

No comments:

Post a Comment