Thursday, July 30, 2015

Study Abroad Day 28: Beach Chillin

We woke up for breakfast and classes and Cal wasn't feeling very well. Sam and I headed down for a wonderful breakfast and class. I got a customized omelette and some greek yogurt:


Our view from breakfast:


Sam and I went to class, then I checked back up on Cal. She was feeling a little better and needing some food. We decided to walk downstairs and see what she wanted. We ended up seeing a frozen yogurt shop and couldn't resist:


Then the three of us walked down to the beach. Cal only lasted about twenty minutes before she went back up to the hotel room. Sam and I alternated laying in the sun and swimming in the ocean for a few hours. Sam can take a lot more sun than I can. So, I put up the umbrella for shade about halfway through!


We went back to the room to shower and get dressed in some normal clothes. Cal was feeling better and wanted some dinner. There is an Italian restaurant in our hotel so we walked down made a reservation and then chilled at the bar for a little bit (sorry no makeup for us):


The view from the restaurant was amazing and I've got to say I absolutely loved the food! They had these really cute balsamic and olive oil containers and we watched the sun go down as we ate our dinner:


Then we headed back to the room to study a little bit and catch up on some social media. We were all pretty tired again so we headed to bed. We have a full of studying tomorrow!

<3 Morg

No comments:

Post a Comment