Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Study Abroad Day 1: International Travel is Complicated

Hello everyone! Im going to try and get a post up every night of our trip this month. Here is the first one, I'm still working out the kinks of blogging but hopefully I can get them up consistently. Enjoy <3 Morgs


The longest day ever began when woke up at 4:30 am and left for the airport. We were excited with little butterflies in our stomachs but, those butterflies would soon be replaced with a raging fire of hate for American Airlines. We ended up having two flights delayed by more than two hours and missing connections because of both instances. Dealing with American Airlines was a headache and they were rude every step of the way. We are currently stuck in a Miami, Florida hotel which we stayed in overnight. We will hopefully get into Barcelona 26 hours later than planed. 

Okay now that I've got all the complaining out of the way its time for some reflection. I am really grateful to have my little sister with me on this trip. We have always stuck together but I wouldn't have wanted to go through this adventure of getting to Europe with anyone else. She is always joking and we've had some good laugh and venting sessions with each other. I am also so grateful to be able to have this opportunity at all. Yes we have had many incovieniances but that is all they are inconvenient we still get to experience this once in a lifetime Eurotrip and I'm so excited for the real fun to begin!

So ill leave you with the only photo that I got of yesterday. Goodbye Albuquerque see you in a month!



1 comment:

  1. Great idea Morg. Look forward to getting your updates. Love ya, Mommy

    ReplyDelete